Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mini Animal Kingdom



No, it is not a sperm. It's our brand new addition to my family! BABY FISHES! One of my two existing adult guppies gave birth.

They join the animal clan in my home consisting of :

- Guppy Mom and Guppy Dad
- their elder 1 month old guppy siblings
- that scary monster of a fighting fish in the same pond
- 2 more fighting fishes who float around in cookie containers inside the pond.

And of course...



Protector of them all, Shadow (crap. I left his tail out in the picture!)


useless jiggly lump of fat the adorable separuh jalan labrador retriever




And the carrot coloured baby rabbit! Check out that tuft of hair on its head! Lucas calls it the 'rockstar' hair. Thus, the name Osbourne!



yeeeaap, thats a carrot for you! Dad started planting some in our garden for the rabbits. Ive actually never ever seen a real carrot growing in my entire life until now. And I still dont get how they reproduce. haha.

HATS OFF

YOU FIRST

BEEN THERE,DONE THAT

HEY,YOU