Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back To School!

So I *did* go to Uni in the end.... after a whole procession on hold-ups.

It's like I'm not fated to join UTAR. Haha. First the late registration, then my allergy, and now... my shoe.

Yes. MY SHOE.

So due to a broken sole, I've confined myself to the same building where I study instead of going out for lunch with my friends =(

From my point of view, I see... a guy logging into Blogger (high five, bro!), a girl absorbed in an online game of some sort... some bunch of nerds are contemplating if they should insert a smiley into some online message, and I'm pretty sure I'm being watched by the person behind me. O well.

My first day here yesterday and I already had a presentation to do. In my English tutorial, the lecturer went "Ok 1 minute! Pick a topic! Anything that has substance and info. Only leave the room if you have a topic. Proceed to Internet lab. Do your research. 30mins! Last one out, first one to present!"

She's pretty fun actually, excluding her last sentence. And my topic? WEDDINGS. Yea what the hell.. My poor blank head..

Its my second day already and I am not regretting ANYTHING! This is SO. MUCH. FUN!!

Well.. except for the part where my shoe broke.

Classes are the bomb! The air-conditioning system is too good (read : I freeze half to dead most of the time)

Aaaaand I shall go off to my next classs... now.

HATS OFF

YOU FIRST

BEEN THERE,DONE THAT

HEY,YOU