Friday, January 16, 2009

Shifting Places




Just got in from bathing Joy (the DOG ,in case you didnt know!).

My feet are wet and my fingers feel like they dont have a grip anymore.

BUUUT, Joy's all clean and smells of soap now. Just the way I like it =)

Give Joy a bath. CHECK.


Shadow, however... ran away as fast as he could. That smart dog.

Food? At this time of the day? He's no fool. Even went as far as to step on the grass to escape my grasp (He don't do grass, man. Im serious. But that was an emergency.)

Give Shadow a bath. ...geh.



Pets aside, I've already packed half my stuff for college. That's it, baby.. IM MOVIN!

And cleaning up my closet pays. Literally.

I found a stash of hidden loot I've completely forgotten about! I'm rich again! hehe. Only temporarily.

I'm gonna miss my rooom =(


rite.. I forgot to make my bed. Remind me to do that before I leave.



So, while I'm staying at the apartment, I'm assigning myself to accomplish a few goals. A resolution list that may work this time.


Melissa's Score Sheet #09

1. Regain physical strength.
Venue : Apartment Gym/ Swimming Pool
My weakness IS my weakness. I can only manage a measly ONE QUARTER of a bucket of water from the back of my house to the front without puttin the pail down.

2. Ace college.
Venue : I wonderr...
It's high time I put some serious effort into studying. No more procrastination. Period. Time to shine, people! In the nerding department, that is.

3. Keep in touch with friends
Venue : the small screen aka CELLPHONES
Don't wanna be loosing anymore friends now, do I?

4. Keep a loooooow profile in college.
No more attracting weirdo's whom I don't even know. Especially ones who force cellphone numbers out of you. And then message you on an hourly basis despite not gettin a reply. AND THEN FREAKIN USE THEIR HOUSE PHONE TO CALL YOU TO CHECK IF YOU'RE ALIVE, HANG UP AFTER GETTING A "HELLO?", AND CONTINUE SMS-ING YOU AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED.. Get a life (and a hint AND a brain) lah dude.

5. Read more of the Bible.
Besides keeping in touch with your friends, you gotta keep in touch with God too, right? It's only fair considering what He did for us. Allocate a few minutes everyday. Plus it's free! Won't be needing Active10 for this.


Well, that's all that's at the top of my head right now. Hopefully they'll stick! =)


Off to hunt for more treasures in my drawers now! Wish me luck!



ps - To my dear friends.. It's really been a while since I saw you guys. And I'd really appreciate it if y'all (especially those lazy bums whose only activity is to rot at home) organiiiiiseeeee (remember this word?) SOMETHINGGG (like a movie/shopping) where we ALL (Lilian Renu Reen Phoeb Ng Chong Tun MANDA Kim Lene Flynn and others who I've accidently have not mentioned) can get togetheeerrr. Get the troops back again.

HATS OFF

YOU FIRST

BEEN THERE,DONE THAT

HEY,YOU