Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Thing I Hate About Decisions..

..is that you have to make them.


~********************~

I've achieved a milestone in my life yesterday.


I figured out what I want to do in the future. Finally.

Yes, I know most people already have their dreams and ambitions stacked up in a neat pile by the time they graduate from high school. And this can hardly be considered a milestone to them. But time flew in such a hurry that I seemed to have too little time to be exposed to what each career offers. And I got stuck when I was finally asked to decide what I want to do.

Of course, I did constantly ask my father throughout Form5 on what I should do after high school. Never got proper reply. It was always

"Wait for results,"
"Then after I get my results?"
"Talk about that later la, get your results first,"

Things have since changed and time has become of utmost importance. Suddenly, he wants me to move faster and start college NOW. asap.

I don't mind, but so many decisions were being pushed into my face. I've decided to do a Foundation in Arts. Fine, decided finally.

OK now, shall I do it in the Ampang campus or the Petaling Jaya campus?


AMPANG - Get to be in the comfort of home everyday. But required to travel by train AND bus to AND fro everyday. Safety and comfort of myself reduced to negative value.

PJ - Have apartment. Have car. 5 mins away from campus. But will feel extremely bad for leavin Sg Long household all alone.


Not only that. The Problem has not come to a conclusion yet. Another heart-flippin decisidon to make. All in one day.



Did I mention college starts on January the 12th? Im STILL undecided. And it's already the 6th!



Damned.

ps - Surabaya post is still on hold. Laptop is too much of a slowpoke to be uploading pictures.

HATS OFF

YOU FIRST

BEEN THERE,DONE THAT

HEY,YOU