Monday, January 5, 2009

When Everybody Else Goes Back To School..

So, its been out with the old '08 and in with a brand spankin new '09.

AND YES I REALISED THAT HAPPENED 4 DAYS AGO.

but my computer has proven itself unloyal to its master and refuses to connect to the internet whereas the 4 year old laptop still manages to snag those amazing router signals. Old ye faithful!

However, all my X'mas and Surabaya pictures are in the computer. So, once that gets hooked up, I'll show you how my holiday went! Cant wait! It was such a food haven! And I drove a buggy! oh yeah big deal, melissa



What I'm Up To Now

-Obviously, waiting for my SPM results.

-in the midst of a dilemma in what course I want to take up. I have -pathetically- no ambition whatsoever. help!

-lounging around the house reading books mostly borrowed from mom(So far 2 of Jeffrey Archer's books revolved around LAW..is that a sign?! Or does ALL of his works involve crazy lawsuits?)









ok I give up. I sat for awhile thinking what I'm really up to now and came up blank. This is horrendous! Not a good start for a bright future, definitely.


But.......not ALL hope is lost yet. I have ALMOST gotten my L license. The 5 hour course was crazy boring. I lost what the guy was trying say after he mention the R word.

Radiators. Where would the world be without them?

and apparently if there's too much engine oil, you have to unscrew some nut under the car to let the oil flow out. Hmm.. I should put that on this year's resolution list. "Lie on a skateboard and roll under a car to unscrew a nut". That should be an experience.. haha.

The Undang test was even worse. I'll just warn you not to go on a holiday, else you'd end up waiting the whole day for your turn. Literally. The test went smooth and I went home victorious. 49 over 50 babeeh!! I shall now proceed to pray my luck doesnt turn a full one-eighty in the other direction for the reaaaal drivin test.



ps : my fish gave birth again (rejoice for new life on earth!)...and I dont know why Im telling you this. I TOLD you I've nothing to do now.

HATS OFF

YOU FIRST

BEEN THERE,DONE THAT

HEY,YOU