Monday, April 13, 2009

DREAMS

This is officially the 13th week of me being here in UTAR. Study week commences next week, and then all hell would break loose in the week after that when the EXAMS START.

Crap.

Note that I have not started studying. My CGPA is going DOOOOWWWWNNNN.. So much for banishing procrastination from my system.

After exams, it would be the short break, then a new semester starts, 6 new subjects, 6 new assignments, 6 new exams..

Anyways, I digress. I had a wonderfully weird dream last night which involved a lotta running, a lotta Amanda Quah, and some flying KL Twin Towers.

I forgot how the beginning went, but the whole thing took place at night. There was an overnight party which involved a lotta people I didnt recognize, but Manda was constantly at my side. The scene shifts, and I'm running down marble stairs, pass a quiet lounge, and an empty information counter, the entire time in semi-darkness. Amanda Quah still my loyal running-in-darkness companion. At some point in the dream, I realised that we were running to find a perfect spot to view the 'launching' of the KL Twin Towers. When we did, we were standing together behind a giant glass window, and the Twin Towers were in front of us, completely lighted up. Before I knew it, one of the Towers took off.. As in ROCKET LAUNCHED OFF the ground. Lights and all. Minus the fiery explosion that's supposed to happen during a rocket launch. Soon after, THE OTHER ONE TOOK OFF TOO.. And both of us were just standing there in awe. I think the scene shifted again and this time, I was alone and clinging ON one of the towers. But I woke up and that was the end of the dream. Haha. Weird.


Well, at least it gave me something to blog about =)

p.s - Manda, here's a bonus point. We werent sweating nor panting after all that work out. Plus, were running in party dresses and fancy hells. How's that for elegant? haha. I think we were semi-vampires too because of that. Semi, cuz we werent running still we were a blur.

HATS OFF

YOU FIRST

BEEN THERE,DONE THAT

HEY,YOU