Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HELLO, BOREDOM!

I'm officially in the middle of study week now. The dining table now looks like the aftermath of a tornado. The wildly strewn papers are the flattened buildings, and my white mug in the middle of the mess - the holy church which survived the storm.

Progress is extremely slow and the wind is a horrible distraction. The breeze in the apartment is amazing with a capital A everyday, compared to my second home in Sg Long where you sweat the moment you step out of the shower! Everyday of this week, the first thing I do after I brush my teeth is open the front door, the sliding door, and the windows, and HELLO OXYGEN!

I SHOULD be used to this short freedom which I'm supposed to fill with studying. During those secondary school times, we'd just *ahem* excuse ourselves from school a few weeks prior to the exams to study. Which I did. CUZ I WAS SCARED.

But now, I'm just basking in glorious freedom.. mindlessly going through some random notes.. and trying to find absolutely ANYTHING to do besides studying..haha. Seriously!

Lets look at what I did today.

1. Was woken up at 5am or so and heard how the Liverpool vs Arsenal game ended 4-4. And to receive news that Liverpool's at the top of some chart now. EPL?
2. Officially wakes up at 930. Wandered around, carried out normal morning routines.
3. Breakfast - Made Milo, swallowed primrose oil, had bread.
4. Drove to uni to return a book. No parking as usual. Parked at the spot where I got fined. Didnt get fined today.
5. Arrived home safely, studied.
6. Lunchtime - made toast with kaya. Took extra effort to make a nice presentation out of my lunch. Laid a bunch of grapes as side dish. Poured soya bean into white mug. Set on coaster.
7. Decided to give myself a manicure.
8. Slept while waiting for nails to dry.
9. Woke up, blog about manicure.
10. Decides that I'm lifeless OMG WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE?!

HATS OFF

YOU FIRST

BEEN THERE,DONE THAT

HEY,YOU